France (imaKumo SAS)
- HQ - 149 avenue du Maine, 75014 Paris
- Paris / Ile de France - 84 avenue du Général Leclerc, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
- Nantes - 2 rue Paul Painlevé, 44000 Nantes
- Bordeaux - 6 rue René Cassin, Immeuble Tripolis 2, 33300 Bordeaux
- Strasbourg - 69 Rue des Grandes Arcades, 67000 Strasbourg
- Lyon - 42 avenue Georges Pompidou, 69003 Lyon
- Papeete - Résidence Arava, 98701 Arue
UK (imaKumo Ltd)
- London - 283-285 Green Lanes Palmers Green, N13 4XS London
Singapore (imaKumo Pte Ltd)
- Singapore - 17A Duxton road - Singapore 089483
Switzerland (imaKumo SARL)
- Geneva - Rue du Lyon 75, 1203 Genève
- Zürich - Bahnhofstrasse 98, 8001 Zürich
- Lausanne - Voie du Chariot, 3 1003 Lausanne
Belgium (imaKumo SPRL)
- Brussels - Zaventem - Da Vincilaan 5, 1930 Zaventem
- Düsseldorf - Elisabethstraße 11, 40217 Düsseldorf
- Munich - Luise-Ullrich-Straße 20, 80636 München
First French ServiceNow partner2010
Based in UK and France
Partnership with Bomgar2011
imaKumo in APAC2013
Singapore office opening
ServiceNow Preferred Partner/Bomgar European Partner of the year2014
Switzerland offices opening
imaKumo 5-year birthday2015
Belgium office opening
2017: Acquisition of Imakumo by Atos
As the first long-standing French partner of ServiceNow since 2010, and a subsidiary of the Atos group since 2017, imaKumo is an information technology consulting company that supports its clients on Service Management-oriented projects (IT and business).
imaKumo provides enterprise technology services for the ServiceNow platform and has multiple integration skills in the ServiceNow ecosystem. The goal is to offer an innovative methodology to meet the challenges of the company digital transformation.
As ServiceNow Gold Services Partner and Europe’s leading ServiceNow trainer, imaKumo expands its international growth strategy by focusing its development on expertise, training and integration services to align service management with the needs of the business and by using a real follow the sun organization.
imaKumo has a presence in France in Paris with offices in Nantes, Bordeaux, Lyon and Strasbourg as well as locations in Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich, Brussels, Munich, Düsseldorf, Singapore and Tahiti.
In close collaboration with the Atos Group companies, and in particular with the Engage ESM teams, imaKumo amplifies its strategy with the leading European No.1 group in IT services and digitization.